TheGamer is a gaming site with a different spin on things, and we break some of the biggest stories around. In 2021, we wrote an extensive expose on workplace abuse at Techland, an oral history on Dragon Age: Origins, and we were the first to report that PlayStation was moving to shut the Vita store down. For all your news, views, and reviews, (and guides, but that doesn’t rhyme), you should bookmark TheGamer. That’s TheGamer, no spaces.
Launched in 2017, our bad opinions were read 220 million times in 2021, and our articles have been sourced or featured at many of the Internet’s most trusted outlets, including IGN, Game Informer, Polygon, EuroGamer, Forbes, and Wired.
Our reviews are featured on the likes of Metacritic and OpenCritic. They’re also 100 percent correct every time.
- 110 million users in 2021
- 220 million pageviews in 2021
- 1.76 million subscribers on YouTube
- 3 million followers on Facebook
- News"I Quit The Game Immediately": Trans Players Respond To Forza Horizon 5's Deadnaming
- ReviewsFar Cry 6 Review - Meaningful Evolution, Meaningless Revolution
- FeaturesThe Games Industry Is Truly Repellent
- GuidesDestiny 2: Beyond Light Complete Guide And Walkthrough
For article pitches, interview requests, or other inquiries, contact the TheGamer.com team at [email protected].