Wordle is back today with yet another brain-teaser of a puzzle. If anyone is in need of some help to get through the word of the day, check below for some hints and how to play.
How To Play Wordle
Wordle is a simple-to-play puzzle game that went viral earlier this year. After going viral, this puzzle game was purchased by the New York Times. This is where the original version of the game still is. There are tons of Wordle clones and copycats, but this article will only focus on the original, NYTs version.
- Head to the NYTs Game Wordle site.
- Choose a starting Wordle word. It must be a real English word and five-letters long.
- Type the starting word into the site and press enter.
- The letters will change colors to give players some clues as to the real answer.
- Green letters are right and in the right place in the word.
- Gray letters are wrong and won't appear in the answer.
- Yellow letters are right but in the wrong place in the word.
- Players have a total of six tries to get the answer before they lose.
- Puzzles reset at midnight local time.
After players finish the Wordle puzzle of the day, they will see the Wordle menu. This menu has some cool features; it keeps track of all the player's stats and offers a spoiler-free share button. Stats include things like guess distribution, win streaks, and total puzzles played.
There is only one puzzle a day which is part of the reason why so many Wordle-like cloneshave been created. Players looking for new niche versions of Wordle or just more puzzles will most likely be able to find whatever they are looking for. There is everything Wordle fans could want out there, including Pokemon, Harry Potter, and Fortnite-themed Wordle.
Hints for the Wordle 370 for June 24, 2022
Today's Wordleword is yet another challenging word with many other words spelled similarly. Here are some hints.
- Today's Wordle answer is a five-letter word beginning with S.
- This word is a verb.
- It contains no duplicated letters.
- It has two vowels, and one of them is an E.
- It also contains an M.
- This word usually means "to kill."
Answer for Wordle 370 for June 24, 2022
Any players that still want the full answer to today's Wordle puzzle, it can be found below the image.
The answer to Wordle puzzle 370 is SMITE.
Wordle is available for any browser.