As per Supermassive Games' tradition, The Quarry is an interactive cinematic horror story where nine camp counselors try to survive the night in the eponymous quarry. Their survival is determined by the player's decisions and responses during Quick-Time Events (QTEs), making The Quarry a tense and engaging experience with hundreds of endings to discover.
Just like its precursor Until Dawn, The Quarry is based on classic horror movies, but with the added twist of letting the players decide who lives and dies. Exploring Supermassive Games' game world also reveals lots of Easter eggs, collectibles, and bonuses hidden away. Since many players and completionists are still scouring The Quarry for content and secrets, this hub page is sure to be constantly updated while new articles and guides are published.
Updated on June 30, 2022: The Quarry has been out for a few weeks now, and Game Rant's guide coverage of the game has grown quite a bit. This complete guide and walkthrough for The Quarry has been updated to provide guides for every chapter in the game, how to save all characters, and how to unlock some of the most challenging trophies and achievements.
The Quarry Story Paths
Since The Quarry boasts nearly 200 endings that can be explored, it is possible that players will want guides and roadmaps for certain paths. This section will provide guides for ensuring everyone is alive or dead by the end, plus any other character survival combinations.
- How to Keep Everyone Alive
- How To Kill Everyone And Get The Worst Ending
- How to Save Nick
- How To Save Kaitlyn
- How to Save Emma
- How to Save Max
- How to Save Dylan
- How To Save Jacob
- How To Save Ryan
The Quarry Achievement Guides
The Quarry comes with a varied list of trophies/achievements that can only be gotten through specific playthrough choices. Since most of these will take an entire playthrough, these handy guides will enable players to track down those pesky achievements.
- How to Infect Every Character (Blood Pact)
- How To Get Travis And Laura To Work Together (Above The Law)
- How To Kill The White Wolf (SPOILERS)
- How To Save A Friend From Infection (Just A Flesh Wound)
- How To Make Travis And Laura Kill Each Other (Mutually Assured)
- How To Reunite Laura And Max (Should’ve Gone To The Motel)
- How To Make Nick Kill Abigail (Lovers’ Quarrel)
- How To Take The Fastest Route To Nick (Nick Of Time)
- How to Find All Combat Encounters (Peanut Butter Butterpops)
- How To Make Jacob Tell Emma The Truth (Nobody’s Fool)
- How To Make Kaitlyn Survive The Night Alone (The Final Girl)
- How To Make Ryan Survive The Night Alone (Last Man Standing)
- How To Kill All The Hacketts (Family Matters)
The Quarry Collectibles
Hackett's Quarry has lots of locations to explore across its diverging paths, which means keeping track of all items can be tough over multiple playthroughs. Using the following guides will help players find all the hidden collectibles and secrets for completion purposes and/or story engagement.
- All Prologue Collectibles
- All Chapter 1 Collectibles
- All Chapter 2 Collectibles
- All Chapter 3 Collectibles
- All Chapter 4 Collectibles
- All Chapter 5 Collectibles
- All Chapter 6 Collectibles
- All Chapter 7 Collectibles
- All Chapter 8 Collectibles
- All Chapter 9 Collectibles
- All Chapter 10 Collectibles
- The Quarry: All Tarot Cards Locations
General Tips, Tricks, and Advice for The Quarry
- 6 Beginner Tips For The Quarry
- How Long to Beat & How Many Chapters
- How To Rewind
- The Quarry Cast and Characters List
- Players Must Be Careful With The Quarry's Death Rewind Feature
- 6 Most Important Choices You'll Have To Make In The Game
The Quarry Info and FAQs
Developer - Supermassive Games
- Platforms - PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S.
- Price - Standard Edition: $59.99, Deluxe Edition: $69.99
- Multiplayer? - Local co-op mode with up to 8 players. Online gameplay will be added on July 8.
- Genre - Cinematic Horror
What is The Quarry Deluxe Edition?
The Quarry's Deluxe Edition includes the Full Game, plus a Deluxe Bonus Content Pack with 80s-themed character outfits, instant access to the Death Rewind system, Gorefest Movie Mode option, and Horror History Visual Filter Pack.
Does The Quarry have Multiplayer?
Currently, The Quarry has local multiplayer in the form of Movie Mode allowing other players to take control of the game's cast. Online multiplayer will be added on July 8.
- What is the Monster in The Quarry? [SPOILERS]
- How Do I Solve the Breaker Puzzle in Chapter 8?
- The Quarry Ending Explained
- Should You Kiss Kaitlyn or Dylan in Chapter 2?
- 7 Easter Eggs You Might Have Missed In The Quarry
- How To Redeem Preorder Bonuses
The Quarry News and Opinions
- The Quarry Has a Star-Studded Cast
- The Quarry Horror Game Will Be Missing a Major Feature at Launch
- The Quarry Director Talks About Story, Playthrough Length, and New Death Rewind Mechanic
- The Quarry Horror Game Has Almost 200 Endings
- The Quarry's Death Rewind Feature Explained
- The Quarry Online Multiplayer Delay Was Due to Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- The Quarry, Other Game Were Originally Going To Be For Google Stadia
- The Quarry Review
- The Quarry: Every Camp Counselor, Ranked By Their Likability
- 11 Bad Decisions In The Quarry That Can Cost You The Best Ending
- Why The Quarry's Hard Pass Achievement Might Be Bugged
- The Quarry: 8 Biggest Fixes The Game Needs
- 7 Horror Movies To Watch If You Loved Playing The Quarry
- The Quarry and Other Video Game Spiritual Successors
- How The Quarry Can Improve Upon Until Dawn
- As Dusk Falls' 8-Player Mode Can Pull From Supermassive's Catalog
- The Quarry's 7 Most Brutal Deaths
- The Quarry Vs Until Dawn: Which Is Supermassive's Best Game?
The Quarry is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.